| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caceres in November is quite mild at 11.7 °C (53.06 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 74mm (2.9in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 9:34 long and the longest day is 10:25 long with an average length of 9:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Caceres November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Caceres, Spain
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Caceres:
- Melgaço, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal - 335.8 kms (208.7 miles) NNW
- Braganca, Portugal - 261 kms (162.2 miles) N
- Porto , Portugal - 266.2 kms (165.4 miles) NW
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 147.2 kms (91.5 miles) NW
- Coimbra, Portugal - 193.7 kms (120.3 miles) WNW
- Portalegre, Portugal - 94.9 kms (59 miles) WSW
- Badajoz, Spain - 77.9 kms (48.4 miles) SSW
- Lisbon, Portugal - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) WSW
- Evora, Portugal - 168.3 kms (104.6 miles) SW
- Beja, Portugal - 209.1 kms (130 miles) SW
- Faro, Portugal - 307.8 kms (191.3 miles) SSW